©PHOTOCREO Michal Bednarek, Shutterstock
Inclusivity, Diversity and Gender Committee
Should you wish to get in touch with members of the Inclusivity, Diversity and Gender Committee, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SFB 829 is very excited to invite you to our upcoming ?Women in Science and Society? event with Dr. Deborah Toiber (Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel), co-hosted by the Rectorate of Academic Career and Equal Opportunities.
30th March 2021
4.00 pm to 5:30 pm
A Women in Science and Society talk at 4:00 pm: ?Careers in Science ? Many Paths with Similar Difficulties?
A virtual workshop at 4:30 pm : ?How to Start a Lab ? Opportunities and Pitfalls?
Meeting-ID: 944 5519 1757
Please register here for the virtual workshop; is not mandatory but encouraged and will facilitate a stimulated discussion.
The University’s Department for Faculty and Academic Staff Development offers the following schemes and programmes:
- Cornelia Harte Mentoring
- Gender Mentoring-Agency
- Mentoring Programme for International Female Scholars
- Female Career Programme
- Management programme for professors and female executives
The University’s Dual Career and Family Support provides assistance through the following services and infrastructure:
- Settlement of travel expenses for children and one accompanying person for children under 15 months
- Event childcare & Backup-Service
- Babysitters & surrogate grandparents
- Holiday Childcare
- the University’s Care Fund for children and relatives in need of care